We endeavor every day to make U.S. Cremation Equipment a great place to work, a steward of the environment and the world’s most respected cremation brand.
Who We Are:
US Cremation Equipment is a leading manufacturer of high quality cremation equipment with a global customer base. Serving the human and animal markets since the turn of the century, we have been committed to the needs of our customers by providing superior crematory designs, innovative features and exceptional craftsmanship along with a full assortment of accessories and attentive service. In addition to the level of quality and reliability that our products provide, we are proud of the reputation that we have earned and the positive things our customers say about us.
We are fond of saying “Our customers make our best salespeople”!
- Customer Focused – We believe in unwavering attention paid to our client’s professional needs and helping them to achieve success.
- Integrity – We strongly believe in doing the right thing. We stand behind our products and beside our customers.
- Accountability – We believe in exceeding expectations. We honor our commitments and are proactive in taking action to achieve positive results.
- Adaptability – We constantly monitor the marketplace and develop or enhance our products, services and business practices in anticipation of our customer’s evolving needs.
- New and Pre-Owned Cremation Equipment – Serving Human and Animal Afterlife Markets
- Ancillary Cremation Equipment – Lift Tables, Remains Processors, Mortuary Coolers and more
- Parts & Supplies – All Brands and Models – Full Inventory for Immediate Delivery
- Repair Services – All Brands and Models – Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- Environmental Permit Application Assistance
- Local Zoning Approval Assistance
- Site Review, Floor Plan Consultation and Installation Inspection
- Equipment Commissioning and Operator Training
- Business Plan & Marketing Guidance
- Project Financing and Funding Sources
What They Say About US:
The unique features of our equipment, and benefits that they provide, are what attracts clients to US initially; however, it’s the experience, expertise and the responsiveness of our service staff that keeps our customers happy and coming back as their businesses grow.